Conference Highlights Include:
• Excellent Mix of Vision, Theory and Implementation. Discover new approaches and innovative ideas, while at the same time learning from organisations who have benefited from implementing world-class EA and BPM approaches and solutions.
• World Class Contributors. Learn from the leaders in their field including the world recognized motivational speaker Eddie Obeng, Roger Burlton, Chris Potts, John Zachman, Leonard Fehskens, John Gotze, Sandy Kemsley, Peter Matthijssen, Mike Rosen, Ron Ross and many more…
• Established, recognized and respected conferences. These conferences have brought practitioners, experts and thought-leaders together from around the world for many years, uncovering strategies for success in delivering world-class products, services, processes and systems.
• Fourteen ‘fast track’ pre-conference workshops and three full day post conference workshops. Choose from an unparalleled range of tutorials and workshops on specific topics to get quickly up-to-speed or fine tune your performance.
• Exhibition and Networking Opportunities. Network with an outstanding group of EA and BPM delegates and speakers. BPM and EA solution providers will be available during the main conference to demonstrate the latest in software and services available and give you the benefit of their insights.
• Get Value for Money. Choose from 70 sessions, with 2 tracks on Enterprise Architecture, 2 tracks on BPM and 1 joint track on Business Architecture. Whether you are just getting started or looking for more advanced knowledge you will find sessions that address issues you are facing and people who can advise you.